PRODUCT INSTRUCTIONS: Organic Beard Oil
Why Use Big City Beards Organic Beard Oil?
Top 5 Benefits:
- Stop beard itchiness and sooth your skin
- Help prevent beard “dandruff”
- Soften and moisturize your beard and skin
- Help prevent beard hair loss and breakage
- Help to nurture and promote beard growth
What Is The Best Time to Apply Big City Beards Beard Oil?
For best results, Big City Beards Organic Beard Oil should be applied after you come out of the shower while your beard is clean and you skin pores are open. Gently towel dry your beard before applying the oil, but leave it damp. Do not apply the oil when your beard is too wet.
How Much Should I Use?
The suggested amount of Big City Beards Organic Oil you use is mostly determine by the length and thickness of your beard. Use the following chart for reference but each beard is different so feel free to adjust to best suite your beard.
The Winter Beard - Beards are nothing new to you and you enjoy the feeling of a full thick beard, but without going too crazy. For such a respectable beard like this we suggest you start with 5-8 drops and adjust from there.
The Lumber Beard - Bearding is in your blood and you periodically dream of becoming a wizard. You're not afraid to grow it and we suggest you feed that glorious mane with 8-12 drops to start and then adjust as needed.
The Certified Beard - Bearding is life! You are truly dedicated to growing it out and it shows. Shaving isn't even a word in your vocabulary. We salute you and suggest starting with 12+ drops and adjusting as needed from there.
How to Apply Big City Beards Organic Beard Oil
It's fun and simple to use our beard oils!
- Using the glass pipette, drop the required amount of oil into your palm spread it evenly through out your palms and fingers.
- Work the oil into your skin before spreading it into your beard. It is important to get the oil to the roots of your beard to help keep it healthy and strong.
- Distribute the oil evenly into your beard by applying across and with the direction of you beard hair.
- Brush your palms down the sides of your beard and then do the same for the front of your beard.
- Don't forget the hairs on your chin and above your neck, continue to spread the oil evenly.
- Use your finger tips to spread oil throughout your moustache.
Grooming Tip - Use a Wooden Comb for Best Results
- Comb your beard slowly to untangle any knots that you encounter along the way.
- Start low and work your way higher. Start by your neck and work your way towards your chin. This will give your beard a full and fluffy look.
- After separating the hairs and giving your beard the Big City Beards Treatment, comb your beard downwards and into your preferred style. Don't forget your moustache.
ETHICAL & SUSTAINABLE
"We Are Committed to 100% Sustainable, Organic, and Ethically Sourced Ingredients For Our Products. We have relationships with a carefully vetted network of suppliers who are directly connected to the farmers."
- Jeff Weigel, CEO
Big City Beards is committed to producing the highest quality products while making a positive difference in the lives of our suppliers and the farmers, harvesters, distillers, and their communities they are connected to. With a dedication to a transparent and ethical supply chain, we work to build stable livelihoods while supporting the overall health and well being of the environment as well as the society.
Big City Beards is committed to sustainable business practices and is proud to have created the first organic, fair-trade, and socially responsible produced men's beard care & grooming product line in Canada.